According to the latest information from the infernal cult of Rajavi, separation of members from the group continues
According to the latest information from the infernal cult of Rajavi, separation of members from the group continues.
Everyone tries to escape the camp of Mojahedin-e khalq in an effort to getting to TIPF (US-run camp for defectors). This is the only way for them to enter free world.
The last ones who succeeded in escaping from MKO are as follows:
1. Hussein Kheirandish- from the city of Gonbad
2. Karim Mohammmedi- from the city of Sanandaj
3. Samad Amiri- from the city of Zanjan
4. Jahanbakhsh Seyed Mohammedi- from the city of Kermanshah
5. Norik Manosian- from Tehran
6. Ghader Rahmati- from the city of Orumieh
7. Massoud- from Gilan
Spokesman for the Iranian Parliament’s National Security Council said that Mujahedin-e Khalq Organization (MKO) that has received asylum from France is today supported by the upholders of human rights though...
Iranian Interior Minister Abdolreza Rahmani Fazli called for tougher measures against the Mojahedin-e Khalq Organization (MKO, also known as the MEK, PMOI and NCRI) terrorist group by the European Union...