According to the latest information from the infernal cult of Rajavi, separation of members from the group continues
According to the latest information from the infernal cult of Rajavi, separation of members from the group continues.
Everyone tries to escape the camp of Mojahedin-e khalq in an effort to getting to TIPF (US-run camp for defectors). This is the only way for them to enter free world.
The last ones who succeeded in escaping from MKO are as follows:
1. Hussein Kheirandish- from the city of Gonbad
2. Karim Mohammmedi- from the city of Sanandaj
3. Samad Amiri- from the city of Zanjan
4. Jahanbakhsh Seyed Mohammedi- from the city of Kermanshah
5. Norik Manosian- from Tehran
6. Ghader Rahmati- from the city of Orumieh
7. Massoud- from Gilan
Dr. Raz Zimmt investigates Iranian social media responses to the annual conference of Mojahedin-e Khalq, an Iranian opposition group whose support for Iraq during the Iran-Iraq War remains a searing...
For decades, Western empires have waged a silent war against Iran, using tactics ranging from supporting known terrorist groups to deposing the country’s leaders and leveraging regional rivalries. The war...