French Justice Minister Dominique Perben said on Thursday night that no decree has yet been issued by French courts
Paris, July 4,
French Justice Minister Dominique Perben said on Thursday night that no decree has yet been issued by French courts regarding the accusations brought up against the arrested Mojahedin.
Speaking at a press conference, Perben added, "The appeals court's decree on probational release form jail of Maryam Rajavi and ten other members of the said group had noting to do with the final decree on the cases of which they have been accused."
Against the earlier decision made by the said court's three judges, the appeals court judge decided to free Maryam Rajavi and ten other members of the MKO who had been imprisoned for a fortnight, until his final decision on their accusations would be announced.
Spokesman for the Iranian Parliament’s National Security Council said that Mujahedin-e Khalq Organization (MKO) that has received asylum from France is today supported by the upholders of human rights though...